Thursday, July 21, 2005

I [heart] coffee

Running is my new best friend, and coffee's now my buoy. When you're working in your apartment all day long, and you've no longer got a partner, suddenly inanimate objects and simple activities become much-much closer to you.

Been hearing lots of cop cars whizzing by lately, and the scream of ambulances. I kept track the other day - and got a grand total of 10. Makes me want to move to the Presidio, where it's much quieter (and more beautiful). The Presidio, or way out in the Richmond or Sunset, cause I really should learn to surf.

I do have a lingering idea that I should move back to Missouri, to get back to family and Sunday dinners, their reality TV, the kids my brother & sister-in-law will one day have. Get back to knowing all those people I love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home