Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Good Life



Suddenly I've got a fridge full of cheese (where are you, David?), and I'm wondering how I'm going to consume all of it. There are: a bunch of little speciality cheeses from the photo shoot this week (which I rarely seem to buy myself), and a few that were for a mushroom lasagna I was going to make for the book club that never happened (20 oz of goat cheese, 30 oz of ricotta, a little tub of freshly grated romano). Plus, I've got my ever-present chunks of cheddar & parmesan, and some delicious cottage & cream cheeses. Yipes!

RIP, book club. After starting out with over a dozen women a year & a half ago, it's now just me & Nora. Next up is "The Art of Happiness" by the Dalai Lama, which I want to nibble on in preparation for my trek in Tibet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Graeser Haynes said...

this looks delicious, just need a bottle of wine and a cracker or two. luv, mum

9:42 AM  
Blogger lindaharre said...

so glad to see a new entry on your blog....keep it up! i feel like i can have a peek into your life so far away. l love you....auntie

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home